EFF Annual Research Forum
Application Information will be Posted Soon.
As with all EFF programs, fellows are encouraged to submit an abstract or a case study for presentation in the poster gallery. Poster presentations should be 8-10 minutes in duration and a member of the faculty will provide feedback to the fellow.
- Identify new areas of diabetes, obesity, adrenal, skeletal, and cardio-metabolic disorder research that offer new inroads to effective therapies.
- Identify key components to be included in diabetes, obesity, adrenal, skeletal, and cardio-metabolic disorders basic science and clinical research.
- Discuss research study designs that may improve on current and novel approaches.
- Enhance skills in scientific thought and discussion through mentor and group-driven discussion of research and presentations.
- Develop a better understanding of "what it takes" to become an expert researcher and to develop a career in academic medicine.
- Enhance research presentation and feedback skills in a peer-reviewed setting.